Vikas College runs a well-managed fleet of buses that covers all major routes within the city to provide commutation services between the college and the student’s residence to the day scholars. The buses run on all working days at different routes in and around Mangalore. Availing the transport facility is totally optional.
Rules & Regulations :
- Students should inform the transport wing/admission counter about the requirement of availing the bus service at the time of admission and during the beginning of every year.
- The bus fare fixed annually or periodically should be paid in advance which will qualify the student to travel in the said bus.
- A bus pass will be issued to the student once the payment is made and students require carrying the said pass without fail while travelling.
- The transport department may inspect the passes while on transits.
- The seat booking facility is not permitted in the bus. And quarreling for the particular seats or any misconduct shall be dealt seriously.
- Students are not permitted to play mischief, loud talking or create disturbance to others.
- Students are expected to respect fellow students in the bus.
- If the students have changed their pick point they are required to inform the driver.
- If students have changed their place of residence, the same should be intimated to the transport in charge for necessary instruction to the new route officials.
- Any damage, defacing of any accessory of bus by the student will be dealt seriously and the damage with penalty will be recovered.
- The students willing to discontinue the bus service half way will not have any right to claim refund of the amount for the period not being traveled.