Vikas Pre University College
Vikas Group of Institutions Campus
Mangalore – 575 008
Phone: 0824 2210300, 2210301, 8904031221
Office hours for General Enquiries
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Monday to Saturday
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Sundays.
College office will remain closed on Holidays.
For admissions: 7760968044
For student related queries: Principal: 8867768083
Important Contact Numbers
Principal : 88677 68083
Co-ordinator : 97392 62495
Vice Principal : 82966 75123
Chief Warden Boys : 70229 77062
Chief Warden Girls : 70229 01674
Administrator : 70229 01672
Accounts Manager : 70229 01671
Kindly fill in the details below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
The nearest airport is Bajpe, Mangalore which is fifteen minutes drive by road and it is at a distance of 8km. There are daily domestic and international flights to Mangalore. Prepaid taxis are available at the Mangalore airport.
Mangalore is well connected with the major cities of Karnataka. From the North there are direct buses operating from Mumbai and Goa. From the South, there are buses operating from Ernakulam to Mangalore. There are direct buses operating from almost all the cities/towns in Karnataka to Mangalore.
The closest railway stations are Mangalore central (MAQ) at Hampankatta area and Mangalore Junction (MAJN) at Kankanady area. These railway stations lie on the Konkan route connecting the North and the South along the West coast.
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Mangalore has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- July is the month with maximum rains