How to Apply:
Application form along with Prospectus (optional) can be obtained from the college office. The duly filled in form may then be either submitted to the office personally or sent by registered post before the due date.
Merit Seats selection will be made as per the rules framed by the PU Board, Bangalore/ Government of Karnataka. The selected candidates will be asked to meet the Principal along with their parents. Every parent seeking admission for his/her son/daughter should produce the following:
- Original Marks card/ Provisional marks card(signed by the school H. M)from the previous School with one attested copy. For ICSE, CBSE, NRI and Foreign Students original with 2 attested copies.
- Transfer certificates from the previous school. Students from districts other than Dakshina Kannada shall get this certificate countersigned by the Block Educational Officer of their respective region. In the case of students from outside Karnataka State, the DDPI has to countersign.
- Conduct Certificate from the previous school.
- Colour Photographs –Passport size -10nos, with background and name printed on it.
- Attested copy of caste certificate and income certificate(Applicable to SC/ST/Group I 2A,2B, 3A&3B candidates only)
- Eligibility certificate and Migration certificate: only for ICSE,CBSE, NRI and Foreign students
Admission of Foreign National is subject to:
- Meeting eligibility requirement as laid down by the Director of PU Board Bangalore.
- Obtaining No Objection certificate from the Ministry of human resource Development (Dept. of Education) Government of India.
- Possessing valid passport and Student Visa for the period of study in the Institution.
Candidates passed in the qualifying examination outside the country shall be admitted to the course only production of a provisional Eligibility Certificate, issued by the Board. They shall obtain such a certificate from the director, Dept. of PU Education, Bangalore. Parents of such students may seek guidance from our office superintendent in this regard.
The students are informed to keep with them at-least 5 attested copies of the original documents submitted to the college at the time of the admission as the originals will not be returned till admission is approved/completion of the course.
Monthly test, Terminal, Preparatory and Annual. Exam results sent through S.M.S to parents.
Subject to fulfillment of
1. Eligibility requirement as laid down by the Director PU Education Board, Bangalore
2. No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Dept. of Education), Govt of India.
3. Valid passport and Student Visa for the period of study in the Institution.
4. HIV Test Certificate.
ATTENTION : Students aspiring to seek admission in Vikas Pre University College for next academic year.
Contact Mr. Mahesh Kamath
(Mobile : +91 7022 901 671)